Friday, December 15, 2006

the eyes point different directions

I didn't put enough flour into the sauce for the apple pie so it turned into a cobbler once we tried to cut into it. I thought it was fantastic, but apparently granny smith isn't the apple of choice for a lot of people.
Oh, who cares.


Just got back from the white moustache party for the birth of our lord jeebus. Also the birth of Kathy, but mostly jeebus. I got a box of Russel Stover chocolate. Good stuff.
Got a hell of a night tomorrow. I've got to figure out how to make it to everything I want to. I've got a Hanukkah get together at Trang and Sarah's.
Break... Nas and Will I Am are on Jimmy Kimmel sampling Inna Gotta Davita on Nas' new song. Inna Gotta Davita? Really? Anyway...
I've got MIke's 30th (along with others) to celebrate. That means drinking at the Yellow Rose for a couple of hours. I've got another party downtown for some friends and finally, Julie's Christmas party. I'm going to do what I can, but 4 parties between 7 and 2 is a lot to do and even more to drink.
I expect to work during the day tomorrow; which kind of sucks because I need to do laundry and dishes and other random housework. Hopefully I can get most of the work done from the house.
Fun post this evening. Hope you enjoyed it. blah.

3 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

Hey - so how were the strippers? You never said...

doodleBug simkins said...

For the record, they looked fantastic. Given the opportunity, I would have taken them home.

Trish Finfer said...

So THAT'S who looked so fantastic then - it wasn't Alan at all. Well, I hope this news doesn't make him cry. I know what a pussy he can be sometimes!